Our Core Values
tac●it/ [ˈta-sət] adj. – understood or implied without being stated
Honesty. Ethics. Respect. In business, we believe some things should just “go without saying.” Our TACIT values-based behaviors are more than just a marketing gimmick. They’re the inherent principles that define our culture – and guide every interaction we have with our clients, contractors and co-workers.
TACIT Values-Based Behaviors
Here’s what you can automatically expect from Bayside, every time you work with us:
We are always honest and live up to our commitments:
- We communicate openly and transparently with one another, clients and candidates.
- We show up to client appointments and all meetings on time.
- We conduct reference checks for every candidate submitted to our clients.
We hold ourselves responsible for delivering the results you need:
- We do what we say we will do.
- We set, track and hold each employee responsible for meeting goals each week.
- We check in with current contractors and clients a minimum of once per month, to gauge their satisfaction with our service and employment status.
- We stick to agendas and give our undivided attention in all meetings.
Systematic processes and a consistently positive attitude ensure great results, every time:
- We represent ourselves and Bayside Solutions in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- We provide comprehensive training at all levels of the organization.
- We are punctual and prepared for every meeting.
We treat clients, candidates and fellow employees with respect and kindness:
- We only engage clients, contractors and consultants whose values are consistent with our TACIT values.
- We provide honest feedback to both contractors and clients throughout the hiring process.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We invoice clients on time and accurately while working within their budgets.
We work together to reach common goals through dedication, hard work and loyalty to one another:
- We include recruiters in client meetings and lunches to expose them to our Bayside sales process.
- We have a monthly team-building lunch meeting with our recruiters.
- We recognize outstanding performers each month in our morning division meetings.
- We provide honest feedback to one another, in a caring manner, to build a sense of collaboration.